Saturday to the mall again

I went to the mall with Sarah and some friends yesterday, there were sales in all the stores so she took the chance to buy some new things for a cheap price! I couldn’t buy ‘cause I bought a lot of things in the past days (and I tried to bid an auction on mbok) so I had few money with me but I found a lovely leopard bag and I NEED to take it ahah (I will show all the things I bought in the next post). I also bought a rose water distillate. I read a lot of times that it’s amazing to resolve dark circle (my damnation) and redness, so I decided to finally try it, I’ll let you know if it works ahah!

Photobucket

The day was warm in the afternoon so I wore a casual outfit with one of my favorite Putumayo prints coordinated with biker boots and jacket and my new leopard tights bought some days ago, in the evening I changed my coat ‘cause without the sun the weather was so cold!

We also went to a new mall with a big shoes store ( I bought my new engineer boots there) and a lot of thematic restaurants, you can find Harry potter pub, Ice age ice-cream shop and other cute places! I made some pictures, I hope you like them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah and me also made a picture near the cute carousel

Photobucket

I was really tired after all the day in the mall, but I had lots fun ^^ and I’m very happy with my new kitsch bag ahah! I’ll receive my Celga parcel the next week, I’m so happy! I’ll surely show you what I bought! Happy weekend dear readers!

16 commenti:

  1. How cute! I'd love those cafés in my country ^_^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ma che bei posti che ci sono da te!!! ♥ E che bella anche tu, come sempre del resto... ^__^ adoro i tuoi outfit e questo non fa eccezione, il vestito mi piace un sacco!
    Buona domenica ♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look amazing!
    And I like the Harry Potter café!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you very much girls ♥♥♥ you're always so kind and sweet!

    RispondiElimina
  5. oh please do share, i have huuuge dark cicles!

    I really like that outfit :D

    RispondiElimina
  6. I'll surely share it if it works :D I'll let you know!

    Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  7. Cute outfit!!
    Those themed restaurants look lovely **

    RispondiElimina
  8. Bellissimo outfit come sempre! ^^
    e poi.. in che posto meraviglioso vivi che ci sono tutti quei magnifici ristoranti a tema?! ma che gran figata!! **

    RispondiElimina
  9. grazie mille ad entrambe *_* ♥!

    Vivo in un piccolo paese abruzzese, sembrerà strano ma abbiamo nonostante tutto qualsiasi cosa XD anzi, spesso e volentieri cose che le grandi città non hanno!

    RispondiElimina
  10. oddio, quel centro commerciale è il sogno della mia vita °A°
    amo follemente tutto ciò che è a tema ;_;
    puccissimo l'outfit, btw, questo tipo di outfit ti stanno sempre molto bene :3

    RispondiElimina
  11. Grazie mille ad entrambe♥♥

    Lift: sono contenta che ti piace *_* è stata una gran sorpresa quando ha aperto, spero di andarci a mangiare così vedo se anche i menu sono a tema! e grazie millissime per i complimenti ç*ç ♥

    RispondiElimina
  12. Wow ma che cosa bellissima che è tutto a tema!!** Lo voglio anche iooo >.<
    Quel vestito è amorevole^^

    RispondiElimina
  13. Ripassavo a dare un'occhiatina in questo bel luogo :3 e adesso volevo dirti che secondo me mora stai meglio ^.^ in questo post stai beniiiiissimo!!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.