April/May Haul


Sorry for my absence, I studied hard for the English literature exam these days (and there were also very bad events), if all the things will go good I’ll have some free time after my exam next week, but I need to re-start studying ‘cause I have other two big summer exams…depression is over 9000!
I promised to buy less in these months…but I bought a lot of things anyway ahah but now I started to save up for all the summer so it will be the last big haul post for the next months! I hope you enjoy it :) I really love see what you buy!
Photobucket
I bought two lolita dresses, Classical Rose and Vanilla chan both from Angelic pretty, you already know it ( I wrote about them in the past posts) but I wanted to share it in April/May haul post! Vanilla chan was a present from my boyfriend, I’ll make a post about the details and the print in the next days!
Photobucket
Uniqlo x Milk ribbon lilac dress, I fell in love since the first time I saw it and when I finally found it for a really cheap price I was so happy! Then I also bought a floral Liz Lisa dress from a girl in my community, I really like sweet and hime gyaru, also I didn’t wear gyaru style ahah but I think the dresses are perfect for summer time!
Photobucket
Some make up, as usual if you want to know something about these products let me know, I’m always really glad to write reviews :D
Dior 5 couleurs 834 Rose Porcelain, Tarte lip surgence, Sephora lipstick pencil, Pupa professional liner, Givenchy eyeliner, Mac Matchmaster 1.0, Kiko nail polishes 317, 377 and 359 (it was a present from my friend Sarah *_*)
Photobucket
Monomania crosses necklaces, I love love love them! There were problems with the Monomania website, my shopping service lost a lot of time with them ‘cause a lot of color were sold out, but you couldn’t see it on their website….Mine is the white one, the red one is the birthday present for my dear friend Chiara!
Photobucket
Leopard trench from Tally Wejil (another present from my boyfriend), h&m striped skirt and Bershka ripped shorts! Brown sachel bag, I really like that kind of bag, I think they’re very cute with classic lolita and mori inspired outfits! I also received this big cases set from Carpisa as a present, they’re perfect for make up and travels, now I don’t need to buy cases for the rest of my life ahah
Photobucket
Lastly my new lovely Dr Martens!
It’s all for my haul post! I also bought some accessories from the new gothic shop Graveyard Rose (check it!) but I still waiting to receive the items :D I will make a review when I’ll have all the things in my hands!

20 commenti:

  1. Mamma mia quanta roba bella *_* I vestiti poi sono adorabili ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara *_* sono contenta che ti piacciono ♥

      Elimina
  2. everything is so cute, especially the necklaces are super adorable! *u*

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love milky chan dress and cute lilac dress with ribbons ^^

    RispondiElimina
  4. enorme invidia per tutti questi bellissimi acquisti, ma il mio preferito, oltre al vestito fiorelloso di AP, sono i dr Martens lilla (best colour ever) e il vestitino di LizLisa! **
    ovviamente anche gli acquisti make-up sono stupendi e lo smalto rosa è bellissimo.. la palette di Dior è meravigliosaaaaa!! **
    ripeto: enorme invidia u_u

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. waaa sono contentissima che ti piacciono gli ultimi acquisti *_* ♥♥♥ nonostante tutto sono riuscita a trovare ogni cosa ad almeno la metà del prezzo se non 1/3 XD ahah

      Elimina
  5. per colpa tua ora voglio il vanilla chan *W*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. prendilooooooo *_* è troppo bello, sono innamorata del collo con le perle ♥

      Elimina
  6. So many lovely items! I love the crosses necklace ♥
    And your new dresses are beautiful :D

    RispondiElimina
  7. Quante belle cose!! Com'è il Matchmaster della MAC? Adoro MAC ma non per i fondotinta :/ però questo ho sentito dire che è diverso.
    In bocca al lupo per gli esami :*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dopo averne provati 3, il Matchmaster è l'unico con cui mi sono trovata bene! La formulazione è decisamente diversa :3 dovresti farti fare un sample così lo provi ♥

      Crepiiii ♥ in bocca al lupo anche a te *_*

      Elimina
    2. Grazie, se mi ricordo la prossima volta mi faccio dare il sample, anche se a dire la verità mi trovo bene con quelli di Shiseido e costano anche "poco". Per il mio compleanno a dicembre mi hanno truccata con il Matchmaster però non mi ricordo le impressioni ;P

      ^__^ crepi (non ne posso piùùù) ♥

      Elimina
  8. il Classical Rose è magnifico, così come le collane "crociose" *w*!

    RispondiElimina
  9. ottimi acquisti in vista della bella stagione!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ho notato con il makeup ti tieni sui colori tenui e rosa pastello... ottima scelta!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥ per l'estate mi piace tanto usare i toni pastello nel make up *_*

      Elimina
  10. Ti invitata sul Red Carpet, un premio-tag post carinissimo ^__^ passa da me!! ♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.