Day 5 - Akihabara

04:33

Photobucket

This day we went to Akihabara! It was maybe the most tiring day ahah but I really liked to explore every little street of this district, there were a lot of games shop, ufo catchers and maids everywhere! We went in so many shops and malls, firstly we went to Yodobashi-Akiba shopping mall, it was so damn huge!! I made a lot of pictures inside it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

So many gashapons!!! Luckily with the first two rounds I found what I wanted, a mameshiba phone strap and a sentimental circus cover jack ^^
Photobucket

Eheh we bought Sengoku Basara Utage!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here I bought the card protectors of Medaka-san awww

Photobucket

For lunch we went to a very cute tradition local, I took a meat plate and it was so delicious! Why the food is so good and cheap everywhere?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

they also always bring miso soup, a lot of rice and some vegetables! Also the tea is free yay!
We also went in a lot of different manga shops!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Vocaloid everywhere

Photobucket

Gundam cafè!

This day my shopping was really little, I only bought this things and made a big present for my boyfriend eheh (and also spent something at ufo cacther without good results T_T)

Photobucket

Today’s outfit, it’s my favorite in this moment! Maybe I’ll wear it again eheh in Akiba a lot of people looked at me very strangely lol

Photobucket

Horns Super lovers – Poncho, necklace Glavil – Skirt Coquette – Tights offbrand – Shoes Sango
Bonus picture, a part of my dinner: dango *_*

Photobucket

24 commenti:

  1. The shops look so nice there, and so many nice things!

    The food looks delicious and it's making me hungry, yummy!

    And you look amazing, I really like your outfit with the little horns and those shoes! ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥ I'm always really happy to see your comments *_*

      Elimina
  2. Ci siete entrati in un maid café? *__*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. purtroppo no çOç il mio ragazzo si vergognava XD

      Elimina
  3. Your outfit is supercool! *__*
    Mmh, dangos, now I want some too :D

    I can't wait until I get to Japan >w< The shops look so awesome!

    RispondiElimina
  4. odddioooo i dango!!!! curiosissima di vedere i futuri post!

    RispondiElimina
  5. omg your outfit is just perfect!!
    I love it (*___ *) ahhh I want the glavil poncho! Dx
    looks very cool!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Your outfit is so amazing! :3

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oh god, I loved your outfit!!! This poncho it's amazing! Akihabara must be so cool to the people who like anime/manga (like me hehehe)

    Kiss~♥

    RispondiElimina
  8. I just posted about Akihabara too so it was so fun to see your photos and what you saw when you went there! I realized I forgot to check the Gundam cafe, I feel bad I missed it! And I love your outfit of that day (as I always love your outfits!) The creepers, the bat tights everything is cute >3<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too kind!

      Elimina
  9. so many cases, magazines *going crazy*
    You are always rocking! <3 Love this outfit!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Aww I want to go theerreee!!!Epic shops with mangas and games everywhere and I love ur outfit so much!!! <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.