Tokyo days 1&2: Shibuya & Harajuku

05:15
As many of you already know I'm in Tokyo in this moment! I'll be here for two weeks and I hope I can share a lot of pics and posts, so don't forget to check my instagram and facebook page to see more! The first day I went to Harajuku for some shopping, after over 20 hours traveling I was totally dead so I didn't take so many pics (at least very few), I just went around la Foret, Takeshita Dori and other shops around the area.



We didn't have the energy to go out for dinner so we took something at the conbini.I noticed most of my favorite sushi bentos weren't available anymore :(



























Tiny shopping of the day! I went around all La Foret but I just took three things on Ghost of Harlem sales and a sweater from Fig&Viper which I totally love!


The second day I got my extension in a hair salon in Shibuya with my friend Claire! If you're interested it's 
 the Arujyansu salon, the prices are really resonable and the experience was pretty good, the staff was really kind and the extensions perfect for my color so I really recommend them! We were both satisfied and we paid around 13.000 yen and the extensions are really really long, I never had such long hair in all my life ahah!













































After the hair dresser we went around Shibuya and it was full of game stations so we took purikura and 
 played with some ufo catcher, the best thing is everything is about Love Live XD I didn't know it was still so popular! You can find it almost everywhere.














































I have strange feeling about the Nico potatoes ahahah (there are also Kotori ones).

I didn't feel really well that day so we came back to the hotel for lunch and in the late afternoon we went back to Shibya to visit some more stores like Shibuya Parco and Tower Records.
 


































































































































Psycho-pass is really popular too! You can find a lot of things and advertisements everywhere.














































Shibuya is really beautiful during the night, full of people and open shops, it's of course one of my favorite districts  'cause it's not too crowed like Shinjuku.













































For dinner we tried the Curry House Coco restaurant which is a popular fast food with all curry rice plates. I took for myself a simple curry with chicken and it was delicious, really recommended! The best thing is you can choose the spicy level and also the rice quantity, the prices are of course really cheap, around 800 yen for everything.

I hope you'll like this post 'cause I'll share all my experience in Japan (like the past travel), let me know of course what do you think about them! I'll do my best to prepare a new one soon.

24 commenti:

  1. I'd love to travel to Japan, someday I'll do!!
    You look pretty with your new extensions!
    Waaaa great pics ><!

    <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥︎♥︎♥︎ I hope you can visit it asap!

      Elimina
  2. OHH WHY THERE SO MANY LOVELY SHOPS?!
    really thanks for sharing // i envyyyyy ~



    follow back~ My new post♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like the post cutie ♥︎ you'll see a lot of other shops in the next posts:D

      Elimina
  3. Wow you and your friends extensions look so cute~!

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow how amazing. Not sure I'd get along with the food (fussy eater) but would be an amazing place to visit. Total culture change from what I'm used to. I just know I'd spend an absolute fortune though-everything is sooo cute!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. so true! I hope you can visit Tokyo one day, you'll never regret it!

      Elimina
  5. I've always wanted to try a chicken and rice with curry! Hope you guys will have fun!

    Life With Antlers

    RispondiElimina
  6. Aaah I hope you have a good time in Japan! <3 I'm so jealous ;_;

    RispondiElimina
  7. Wow your hair looks amazing! I would love to go to a hairsalon in Japan too, but I am a bit afraid since I speak no japanese xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥︎♥︎ there are a lot of hairsalon English friendly :D so don't worry about it!

      Elimina
  8. You brought back so many memories for me!
    Even the conbini food, that inari combo was my favourite and I ate it a lot haha :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  9. You're making me miss Tokyo so much! Wish I could be there with you guys ; A ;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww you're so sweet dear T_T next time we have to organize together! ♥︎♥︎♥︎

      Elimina
  10. I hope you're having a fab time in Tokyo!!!! ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hi I went to the salon recently and did my extensions. But after washing, the extensions became wavy! Did it happen to u too?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. it happened to me too! I think they are brazilian extensions, but with a lot of conditioner and the straighter they become perfectly straight :3

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.