Review: iFairy Ash Blue + lace front blonde wig from Uniqso

It's time for a new review for my always favorite circle lens shop Uniqso! This time I chose a new blue pair of circle lenses, i.Fairy Ash Blue and a gorgeous lace front blonde wig! The lenses look so big and gorgeous in the pics so I was super curious to try them!




Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     16.2mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%

















I'm big fan of iFairy lenses, they are all super big and bright like this pair! My eyes are so huge and dolly and the color is a super brilliant blue and it covers totally my natural brown eyes, I think this kind of lenses will suit every eyes color for their high coverage! They're perfect both for cosplay and j-fashion looks, I just don't recommend them for daily looks 'cause they're a bit fake. The water content is really high and you don't feel your eyes dry for a lot of hours. They also come with prescription!





Color ★★★★ gorgeous blue color that fits every eyes colors!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ very comfy!

Pros:
- lovely design
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashions coords
- BIG diameter
- really comfy
Cons:
- not apt for daily use


I also got this gorgeous platinum blonde wig! The model is lace front so no bangs, after my first blue lace front wig I was really curious to try this one and I'm totally in love! The quality is amazing **













































You can't immagine how gorgeous and super soft this wig is! It became one of my favorite in all my collection, the color is so beautiful and natural but still really special, the fiber is so smooth and easy to comb, the lace front is really well done, you totally can't see it's a wig! It also has a sort of plastic fake scalp as you can see in my pics to make it more natural! If you're searching for a really good quality lace front wig for cheap price I recommend this one for sure, it's available in other colors too! You can find it HERE.

Quality ★really high quality fiber!

Color gorgeous and natural platinum blonde color

Softness super smooth and easy to comb

As always don't forget you can use the code "vanilla" to get a 10% discount on your Uniqso order :D!

8 commenti:

  1. So bad that they don't ship to Mexico anymore ;n;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really sad for this :( maybe they had a lot of problems with the customs?

      Elimina
  2. The blue lace front wig looks amazing in you and with those blue lenses!

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look so beautiful with blue eyes :3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow that blue colour is so vibrant! They look great on you! Loving the wig too :D

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.