Butterfly Cemetery




















































Headpiece offbrand - Dress Devilinspired - Shoes Taobao - Wig Uniqso

I'm so happy to finally share a new lolita outfit featuring my new Butterfly Cemetery dress I got from Devilinspired! I wanted a lolita dress with purple print for so long, it's not really easy to find this color (together with dark green which is also a color I love!), this model is gorgeous, light fabric, perfect print and the colors are really beautiful and easy to coordinate with different outfits/wigs! Next time I would like to coordinate it with a proper butterfly theme (I already have so many butterflies around in my mind ahah) and a dark violet wig or a grey one, also a white one would be really good in my opinion! It's already too hot in Italy to wear lolita clothes but I hope to dress up more in autumn!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.