Witchy fashion items ideas

Hi guys and Happy Saturday! I really like doing this kind of collage post, this time it's all about witchy style! There are so many shops that sell witchy related items, but I decided to share some ideas from the shop StyleWe because their dresses can be used for a lot of different styles :D


Elegant dresses
























1 - 2 - 3

There's a good selection of bandage dresses! These three I chose are perfect for a witchy style but also for j-fashion looks, don't you think the last one it's perfect for a gyaru coord :D? I totally imagine it with blonde hair and heavy gyaru makeup and tons of gold accessories!

Outwear



1 - 2 - 3

The outwear selection is absolutely my favorite! The first one is perfect for gothic looks, the second one looks so comfy and perfect to go with every casual look and the last one is so elegant and its color it amazing! I love this dark burgundy shade for winter.

Skirts

1 - 2 - 3

And lastly some of my favorite skirts! The first one is so elegant and witchy, I already imagine it in a summer coord ahah! The second one is the classic bodycon model perfect also for gyaru looks, it's available in other colors too (the pale pink one is so cute I'm dying!). And the last one is great one for inspired '90 years looks :D

I hope you liked my selection! Let me know of course if you would like more posts like this!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.