Blue lace









Necklace ShopDixi - Dress Delphine the label - Shoes Melissa

As many of you already saw on my Instagram, I graduated yesterday! It wasn't an easy day for me, but I'm really grateful for all the lovely people who celebrated it with me and I feel so happy to be surrounded by great friends. I also want to thank all the kind people who wished me the best for my future too, I'll do everything I can to reach my goals! The weather is strangely warm these days, but when I took these pics I was freezing and an old woman asked me if it wasn't too cold for me :D yes sure, 4° degrees are perfect for this dress ahah but I couldn't resist showing you this amazing piece by Delphine the label, it's gorgoeus and I never had something so elegant and beautiful in my closet, I totally fell in love with it. It's also my first time wearing a blue dress but I think the color works really well with black shoes, let me know your thoughts about it! It's always hard for me to coordinate colors outside of my usual black/white/red so I'm really happy to hear your advices!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.