Pagan










Hat Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Top Rebel8 - Tights Aliexpress - Shoes Yru

Darkthrone is one of my favorite bands of all time so I'm really happy I had this inspired printed top from Rebel8 :D I'm such a big fan of black metal logos ahah and this top is really comfy and cool, I'm sure it will be one of my most worn items during spring  'cause I love wearing huge tops with leggings and platform shoes! As always I paired the top in an all black look 'cause they are always my favorites! I'm spending the last days reading books and playing with Otome games at home ahah having so much free time after my graduation makes me feel a bit lazy but now I have so much time to do what I like without worrying too much. How do you spend your free time? I also love watching anime and tv series!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.