Review: Geo Mimi Starmish brown Uniqso

Good morning guys! I'm trying to relax a bit after doing too many things during the week ahah today I have a new circle lens review for you, as always for my favorite shop Uniqso, I was looking for a new pair of brown lenses 'cause I don't have many of them and I got the famous Geo Mimi Starmish Brown for the first time!



I got my parcel with Fedex shipping in a few days, always my favorite shipping method!
The lenses come in the classic glass packges in this cute cartoon box.


Specification

Diameter 14.5mm

Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days





These lenses became my favorite brown one in all my collection, look how beautiful the color and the design are! The color is vivid and warm, it fits perfectly my natural brown eyes and the design is also pretty cute, natural but really bright and visibile. The lenses from Geo are always really comfortable and I never had a problem with them, this pair is really comfy even if the diameter is quite big. This model was really popular in the gyaru community years ago, I think it's a nice option for cosplay too 'cause they're big and their color is amazing! As always they come with prescription as well, you can get them here




Color ★★★★gorgeous brown color
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing brown color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashions
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.